What To Expect From Cali Pearl
Wall Street and “Bernie Madoff” have left many clients and potential clients wondering if their investments are safe and if their financial advisors and brokers can be trusted. The financial planning process often ignores the importance of educating the client along the way and since clients are not educated about advisor recommendations they are often unsure and uncertain if they have made the right decision for themselves and their families. In order to fill this void, Cali Pearl promotes comprehensive learning about personal money matters and investments. The information is relevant and easy-to-understand and clients are able to take the information they’ve learned and implement it right away. Personal money management and investment knowledge is not only actionable but also an empowering building block that allows the client to pass that knowledge from generation to generation.
In forming client relationships, Cali Pearl appreciates:
- Clients who are looking for long-term positive relationships;
- Clients who are open-minded and willing to take risk management seriously;
- Clients who understand that it takes a team approach to solve financial challenges.
Your financial advisor will:
- Understand who you are, what is important to you, and what you want from your wealth;
- Work directly with you, serving as your single point of contact to an extended team of experts and collaborate with industry professionals to provide you with a full range of financial solutions in areas such as taxes, insurance, investments, estate and corporate planning;
- Bring in the best outside resources when needed, such as legal counsel, tax advisors or asset managers;
- Be proactive in continually seeking to find the best way to achieve your goals;
- Coordinate all of your financial needs while providing the absolute highest level of service.